·
Albemarle Archery
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thoughts, comments, review???

·
Registered
174 Posts
I don't think it's being released until June or July.

·
Albemarle Archery
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks kinda like an anchor sight built (though not as sensitive for a lack a better word) in to your sight housing.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
The website says that it won't be available until June 1st.

·
Registered
11,082 Posts
iq sight

looks very interesting but it does not look that well made saw it in a magazine does look like a great idea i would like to try it

·
Albemarle Archery
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think it's being released until June or July.
The website says that it won't be available until June 1st.
I read that as well, but also read they were releasing them in May. They are being advertised on several of the archery supply houses like Eagle Archery and Bowhunters Superstore. I can't find any specs as far as pin size though. I ordered one this evening anyway, just to try it. I'll let you know my thoughts after trying it out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered one at my local shop this week and Field Logic told him they don't even have any sights made yet. They are supposed to be in by the end of June, so it might be the first week of July before I actually have it on my bow. I can't wait to try it though!

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
I say, use your current sight on your bow and purchase an Anchor Sight. Instead of spending $190 on the IQ sight, you only have to pay $80 for the Anchor Sight.

·
Albemarle Archery
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After several weeks and multiple phone calls, I finally got my money back. I figured I'll just wait and find one on here in the classified to try out if I'm still interested. I use HHA's and Spot Hoggs now and have been using the Anchor sight and like it. I like it better w/ the HHA (not sure why, maybe because of the single focal point of the HHA, it's so much faster.....???). You get to the point that you don't even have to look at the Anchor Sight, as you see it out of your peripheral vision and only have to focus on the pin of your sight. The biggest problem I have been fighting is changing my anchor. I have always used the corner of my lip / tip of my nose with the string and using that method doesn't work all that well as the pin on the sight is covered by the string, so you actually have to put the string off to the edge of you nose to get a perfectly clear view.

Out of curiosity, I put a Mega-Hunter peep on one of my bows w/ the anchor sight and an HHA, and you wanna talk about a deadly accurate combination! But then again, when September rolls around, I'll probably be sitting high in a tree w/ a simple Fletcher Tru-Peep and a Spot Hogg Real Deal, smokin some back straps looking back wandering what else I could've been spending my kid's inheritance on......

·
Undocumented
18,095 Posts
I read that as well, but also read they were releasing them in May. They are being advertised on several of the archery supply houses like Eagle Archery and Bowhunters Superstore. I can't find any specs as far as pin size though. I ordered one this evening anyway, just to try it. I'll let you know my thoughts after trying it out.
I called them about two weeks ago. She said they come in .19's.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
It looks like a neat idea, but I'm not sure my vision could clearly see that small dot all the time. I use an Anchor sight now and it works very well. I'll wait till they're out to get some reviews.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts