Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting one , I use a climber so a short bow works best for me. A friend of mine loves his Bowtech and has me interested. I am a long time Darton user now, Magnum and Maverick. Looking for feedback. thanks

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
I have one and love it. Very quiet, accurate, & easy shooting. My birth cert states 304 at 60#, 29". Mine's an 01, so I removed the grip & wrapped the riser with mole skin. I shoot PSE 300 Comp Pros with 100 gr Magnus Stingers. Try one out, you'll want one.:p

·
Registered
437 Posts
Mighty Mite

Bought an '02 at a fantastic price......as a back up......I am haiving a heck of a time putting it down........I do not like bows that short....or do I.....shoot one and then decide. This was my first "other" brand bow in 8 years I feel kind of guilty but bow season starts in a week and I think she has earned a place in the treestand.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I just retired my 2000 Mighty Mite (well sort of I'm not taking anything off of it and it's definately my back up)...

It's been a great little bow and has taken quite a beating over the last 3 hunting seasons.

They're very accurate, lite weight and manueverable in stands or blinds.

I think you'd be happy with one.

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
I've been shooting one for 2 years now and am not even thinking about trying anything else. For someone that has tried as many 3D and target bows as me that's saying alot! I even shot it for 3D
because it shoots so good. I have a 27" actual draw length and
this bow just fits me so well. Fast, quiet and accurate what more could you want? I took the grip off mine too and use the wrap around limb saver material.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I've owned two.

If I was going to buy another super short bow, it would be my first choice. They are very accurate, and pretty forgiving considering the specs. They are also extremely quick. My 29" 70 LB set for 65% letoff, tru peep, loop and 2 leeches shot a 354 grain arrow @ 306 FPS. Pop some limbsavers on it and a good stabilizer and it's pretty darn quiet and recoil is low.

They are also very reasonably priced.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts