Archery Talk Forum banner

anyone use acorn rage?

1262 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  wagage
does it increase activity when mixed with corn? or is it over rated like com'er deer? no baiting arguments, no other comments wanted other than personal experience. thanks!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,351 Posts
Put some in my feeder last year with the corn. It made a tremendous mess. Never saw one deer come into it. That's about the only thing I can tell you.

· Registered
342 Posts
Haven't used the kinda you mix with corn but they sure do like the Fusion Blocks that you can scew into the tree. The blocks for me lasted about 4 weeks or so, not bad for 5 bucks a week. There was also so rain in there to so that may sped up the process to.

· Registered
77 Posts
Yep!!!

I used it last year with great results. I shot an eight pointer over it opening day. It's a little pricey though, and unless you put out a HUGE pile, the first deer that comes to it will likely eat it all!!

As stated above, the screw in blocks work well too. I have a lot of deer using them this year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.