Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using an Arizona EZ Fletch full size for my Blazer vanes. There's the new mini fletch for Blazers available. What do you guys think for those who use it? How does it affect arrow flight? The helical is more extreme than the full-sized arms.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I use it and it puts a real nice helical on the vanes. Would recommend it for blazers

·
Registered
352 Posts
I use it. I like it. I did notice that you may have to tweak the nock slightly...the helical can cause a vane to hit the cable or rest, at least in my experience it has.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
I bought one a 2 weeks ago. This is one sweet jig for blazers.

·
Just thwackin' it.
6,794 Posts
The mini is great for Blazers and Fusions. I picked up some 2.3" 3D Duravanes and they will not fit in it. :(

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Only jig I'll use. Perfect every time. Prep your arrows well and use Loctite Ultra Gel Control glue and you're set.

·
Anti Fanboy
41,833 Posts
Tried several different jigs and none gave me the results I was looking for. Decided to give the Mini a try. Now that's the ticket!!

It puts an awesome helical on 2" fletchings. I now get the same great broadhead fight as I do with 4" helical feathers, even with large cut fixed blades.

I highly recommend a Mini jig for Blazers.

Skeet.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I use it with 2 in Vane Tecs and 1.5 also. Works great. I even used it for 2 in feathers on Easton Jazz arrows.
Notch

·
Registered
153 Posts
My local shop uses the mini to fletch all their carbon arrows the sell. Ive been happy with my arrows they did.

Sent from my GS3

1 - 17 of 17 Posts