Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a new rest for my bow, I've looked at numerous other rests and was wondering if anyone has used or still uses the NAP ArmorRest. I'm very curious about it thanks!

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Absolutely... my buddy has used one on his revenge for 5 or 6 months.... never have to worry about fetching clearance... and consistantly shoot 300 or better on the 3d coarse

Sent from my V8000_USA_Cricket using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I have it in my Rytera Triad is easy to install, well built and performance is excellent. It is a little noisy due to his trigger/hammer mechanism. I warranty you; you will be shooting bullet holes.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I never used or installed Rev rest but it seems is the same principle of coking the rest and trigger/hammer release......I know the NAP Armor rest has a rubber shield to dampened the trigger/hammer noise....

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I have one in my archery box that never gets used. It is kinda loud like a hammer on a single shot rifle or shotgun. But it's not overtly loud. I personally don't think it will spook a deer more than your bow going off. Also it has a small range of adjustment compaired to other rests but I never had a problem getting it tuned. It does have great clearance and containment but u can't shoot big aluminum arrows through it. I have shot it at 318fps and it got out of the way no problem. The drop cord sometimes will wear quickly if u have it set up to drop to late at the set screw for the hammer mechanism. Also u have to set the rest every shot can't draw and fire with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts