Archery Talk Forum banner

Anyone Used the EPIC from Stealth Cam???

408 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Teamroper6672
I went to dicks sporting goods today and they had a sweet looking gaget. its called EPIC from stealth cam and its a small video camera (5 or 3 MP) that fits on the barrel of a gun, bow, and also has attachments where it can go on the bill of a hat. You just push a button and it starts filming. Oh yea and it also has a waterproof case and it can go under water 20 feet. It cost $150. Let me know if you think it would be sweet.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,934 Posts
to be honest i dont think its worth a jack from what ive seen. it has no zoom, it shakes like hell when attached to anything that isnt a steady anchored point... so when attached to a gun or a bow u literally will hardly be able to comprehend whats being filmed...

and without a zooom, forget about reviewing impact because u wont be able to tell

just my 2 cents

· Registered
53 Posts
I have one and I love it. It doesnt do well in low light situations but what do you want for 150$.

If you want to see some video from it you can see me shooting doves and fist doe kill of the year on youtube, search for my videos...Teamroper6672

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.