Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering , if its a valid theory that works, kinda makes sense ?

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
just wondering , if its a valid theory that works, kinda makes sense ?
What the heck ... is the HECS system ... and will it fit a Strykeforce??? :wink:

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
I think it comes with tape, screws, and wire ....should cover most everything.

·
Banned
11,666 Posts
That theory has been around in one form or another for many years. Here's an early prototype.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you guys are too funny !...
watching it on tv this am, and you can walk right up to deer and turkeys, and African game and they don't even know you're there ??? Its like the invisibility cloak that Harry Potters got !!!
seriously though , anybody tried it?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I've seen the 1/2 hour commercial and thought it was a bunch of hooey.

Then I saw an episode of the Science Channel's 'Through the Wormhole, Is There a Sixth Sense?", hosted by Morgan Freeman. It discusses this type of stuff and how animals may be able to sense danger. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiFY-lmaKa4

I still think its a bunch of hooey, just maybe not as much as I thought before.

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
Funny ... I sense ...BS the same way those animals sense danger. :wink: Probably why I have the reputation that I do. LOL

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
I really dont see how it could be proven with any certainty one way or another if this product works. I am sure anybody who has spent much time in the woods has at sometime had wild game right on top of them completely at ease and unaware...and at other times had game on edge and ready to spook for no apparent reason.

I learned a long time ago not to be to hasty to judge something I haven't tried for myself and will do the same concerning this product but at this time I dont believe it will be on my to buy list for this upcoming season.

·
Banned
24,135 Posts
There's a problem with the system.... the turkeys and deer don't have that meter they use to demonstrate it.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
I'm sure I saw that meter on T.A.P.S to find ghosts.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I really dont see how it could be proven with any certainty one way or another if this product works. I am sure anybody who has spent much time in the woods has at sometime had wild game right on top of them completely at ease and unaware...and at other times had game on edge and ready to spook for no apparent reason.

I learned a long time ago not to be to hasty to judge something I haven't tried for myself and will do the same concerning this product but at this time I dont believe it will be on my to buy list for this upcoming season.
John3:16 I agree with you on the wild game and IMO it it just another gimmick to spend your hard earned dollars on!!

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
The scent-loc ... snake oil salesmen looking for new pigeons. Tune in on Saturdays morning and you can see them selling magical weight loss systems to fat people. And magical muscle builder machines to skinny men. Call within the next ten minutes and we'll send you not one ... but TWO thighmasters for 19.95!

·
Premium Member
7,649 Posts
The scent-loc ... snake oil salesmen looking for new pigeons. Tune in on Saturdays morning and you can see them selling magical weight loss systems to fat people. And magical muscle builder machines to skinny men. Call within the next ten minutes and we'll send you not one ... but TWO thighmasters for 19.95!
Soooo...does this mean "Ageless Male" won't work??? :cry:

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
...just pay the separate shipping and processing fee...which of course comes to 19.95. :)

·
Registered
11,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:laugh::set1_rolf2::grin::set1_applaud::dontknow::doh::noidea: .... I bet somebody will buy it ...lol
How did we get by,,, for me , the last 30 years, without , scent loc suits, antimicrobial sprays, laundry scent free detergents, green soap,
scent chewing gum, scent bombs, and last but of course not least,,,,, Ozonics ???? ...lol

·
Registered
430 Posts
I see Iron has been going through my mail....and FYI it was only one thighmaster! ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts