Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read some reviews on the viper ss, and they all seem very favorable. I am considering getting one. Does anyone have any likes, dislikes, or comments? Is it comfortable, easy to uses, and most important quiet? I am a long time ol' man user just looking for something new for this season. If anyone has any other sugestions on stands less than $250 I would love to hear them. Thanks

·
Registered
416 Posts
Viper is an aw some stand. I have the front bag and the padded backpacking straps. It's very quiet, sets up fast,has plenty of room and is very comfy.:sleep: You will not be disappointed the best stand Ive ever used...:wink:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I have one

I just replaced the cables. They lasted 2 seasons. I hunt alot 3 to 4 times a week starting mid oct lasting til jan. I have fallen asleep in mine. I would not recommend that to anyone though. I say this because you asked if they were comfortable.They are also quiet. They weigh about the same as the rest on em. I would recommend the padded backback straps too. Yes Yes Yes. If I can find a tree to hang it, I am packing it in.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Love mine, its as light as a feather compared to my previous climber and as others have said very comfortable, great stand..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Justicebro said:
Viper is an aw some stand. I have the front bag and the padded backpacking straps. It's very quiet, sets up fast,has plenty of room and is very comfy.:sleep: You will not be disappointed the best stand Ive ever used...:wink:
I agree

1 - 8 of 8 Posts