Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it with an API stand I bought, and I have an SOP...so I don't need it. If anyone wants it...you are more than welcome.

I opened it to check it out, but thats about it...brand new.

Just let me know where to ship it...I'll even pay for the shipping if its gonna save one of your lives! ;)

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Its not for a tree. DT uses it to strap himself to his truck, to keep him from killing people that say fenced hunts are for sissies!

Bo

Disclaimer - That was not a physical harm threat to anyone from me, or a suggested threat from DT, just a comment. No need for lawyers!

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Actually he'll use it to keep from falling out of his 6' tripod. He sometimes spends the night up there waiting on his attack chickens to come in to the feeder/bait pile.

Every now and then we got to go wake him up.... he do jump when the rocks hit him.... couple of times last year he fell and hit his head.... :p

now you know the rest of the story.....:D

·
Registered
441 Posts
AAAHHAAAA!!! So that explains it .Thanks Javelina.Better make sure he don't fall amongst them attack chickens.might need to build a high fence AROUND HIM!!(don't tell him I used them two words.He might get after me!)LOL:D

·
Banned
3,296 Posts
Very funny. Eat me. (LOL! Just kiddin. :D)

Seriously, I've got a stand in a large live oak tree and I recently discovered that squirrels had chewed my old safety belt up. Guess that's what I get for leaving it up there. I was about to buy another one when I saw this. This time, I'm takin this one with me! Thanks again, BowhunterNJ!!

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Never in my life did I expect to see a whistling dixie Texan and a Yankee New Joysie guy get along like this. Ain't archery great! I love it! :D

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Excellent!

Let me know how it works out for you. Probably run it through the wash to get rid of that "new" smell, and it might soften it up a bit. Overall seems like a very sturdy harness...should work out well! :)

Enjoy it bud! ;)

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
DeerTexas,
Don't let BowhunterNJ fool you! The whole state smells like that. And its not a "new" smell either!

Bo

:D :p ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts