Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LSU TIGERS
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if so how are you shooting with it? is the string angle a problem for you? what arrows are you shooting and so on?

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I shot one last fall at 29.5" and absolutely loved it. I ahve never been a fan of short a-to-a bows.....but that thing held great and I never gave it another thought :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

·
Registered
12,196 Posts
I didn't like the way the string set up against my face and didn't like the peep angle at 29.5". But I agree that it held well, felt solid, was quiet, and was a pleasure to shoot, really.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I have the AM32 set at 29.5. This is the shortest bow I had ever shot. It took a little getting use to peep angle, but love the bow now that I am use to it.

·
LSU TIGERS
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maybe i just need to give it a little more time, the bow feels great i just havent shot well with it yet, probably bc i have to get use to the string angle being a 30 inch draw. if im not doing better in about a week though i will sell my 32 bone collector for an alpha max 35.

·
Banned
3,170 Posts
I have a 30 inch DL and spent A LOT of time shooting the 32, 35, and offerings from other brands before walking out with the 35. It felt better than any bow I have ever shot. Five feet per second was an easy compromise considering the comfort and shootability with the longer ATA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts