Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently moved to the ATL area and haven't had time to even get my bow out of the case since I got here but it's looking like I might be getting some free time soon. Is there anything going on in the Atlanta area, such as indoor 3D or spot leagues I should be aware of?? I've shot my fair share of 3D, both indoor and out but have yet to shoot a paper target in competition. I would love to give it a try if at all possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance..

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody???

Wow, this place never ceases to amaze me.. LOL!

4 million people on this forum, and NOBODY knows of anything going on in the ATL area???

Don't be shy people, just shout it on out there...

Bueller...

Bueller....

Bueller......

Is this thing on???

:darkbeer:

·
Registered
85 Posts
About an hour northeast just south of Cleveland GA we have a 3D range which is still set up. I had plan to take it down for the winter but had a few folks who wanted to shoot after deer season opened, so like iI said it's still up. We have a web site @ www.hiawathahillsarcheryrange.com . We are on the way to Helen GA where this month they are celbrating Octoberfest (lots of intertainment for the whole family). Check us out on the web and if you get a chance come see us, but be sure to call first as we are not open regularly this time of year.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info, I had actually seen your website from a previous visit I made here to Atlanta before I actually moved in August. I shot one tournament that trip that the Cumming Archery Association put on, and had planned on shooting over in Gainsville as well the next weekend but I didn't get to make the trip over to Gainsville, or your range before I had to go back home. I had remembered you saying something about closing up for deer season, so I had assumed you were no longer open. I may try to get over that way sometime and shoot. I would just like to get out and do some shooting somewhere. LOL!

I'll be sure to give you a shout before I head that way, to make sure someone is there. Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts