Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats everyone liking on their elites. AP camo, ninja black, or 1/2 and 1/2 ?

·
Registered
11,460 Posts
ninja black
and ap riser black limbs

·
Registered
10,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm really diggin the AP riser and black limbs. Does anyone have any pics of that?

·
Roll Tide
2,687 Posts
No offense to anybody that has one...but I just got a Tour that is in Max 1 camo and I believe it is the ugliest bow I've ever seen. The Max 1 pattern kills it. I got it for a heckuva deal price....now I know why nobody wanted it lol. I hope it shoots well to offset the ugly because it sure ain't gonna win any awards for being pretty. haha Black riser and AP limbs looks great on them....all AP is nice too. Maybe they will offer Black AP next year...my wife just got a Strother Hope in that color and it's the best looking bow I've seen.

·
Registered
11,460 Posts
heres one i found in ap black limbs
Answer2013001_zps7e52cd29.jpg

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
My preference would be, in order:

1. All AP
2. Black riser, AP limbs
3. All black
4. Black w/ snow AP limbs
5. All snow AP
6. Others

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
All snow answer

·
Is it beer:30 yet??
6,415 Posts
I'm an all camo kind of guy when it comes to the bow itself, and the AP on my Pulse looks INCREDIBLE!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
AP riser and black limbs............... awesome!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm waiting in an Answer with black riser AP limbs. I haven't seen many pictures of them but my bow shop said it has been a popular order.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
my bow shop said black riser ap limbs was a hot combo

·
Registered
10,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got my Hunter in today. Man this bow looks awesome. If it shoots as good as it looks it will be a heck of a bow. Black riser, AP limbs. I'll get some pics up later. By the looks of this bow, Elite has the best by far finishes of all the bows I've seen. Absolute perfection!

·
Registered
10,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya, I was leaning towards the ninja black, but couldn't be happier with black riser, AP limbs. Can't wait to fling some carbon. Max 1 would be cool.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts