Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My eldist brother is finally breakin down and getting into the 21sy century and the APA Adaconda caught his eye. So he ask me if I could get the skinny on it for him. Anywho, whats you honest opinion on this bow, company and its performance/shootablity?
He'll be shooting 29inches @ 60-65lbs ...do they get advertised speed? Also does that riser cuase any issues with clearance?

Just rattling off trying to get as much info as possibel, since this miay be this first bow he's bought in bout 10 years.

thanks all:thumbs_up

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Tiapan...

I shoot the Tiapan and have been very happy with it! It tunes and shoots as well as any thing else I have had!

·
Registered
917 Posts
I was shooting a suphan with very good results.Would shoot a 350gr. arrow at 70# and 28" draw right at 300fps.I was shooting a 380 to 400gr arrow at around 280fps.Are very good bows I just like my Ross bow better.:) Dan

·
Registered
10,677 Posts
Do a search on APA and you should find lots more information.
Probably, a dozen threads in the past year.

Sag.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks fellas..

I checked the older threads, just wanted to see if anyone had some up to date info after shooting them for a while.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I have shot an APA Anaconda for the past 3D season and found it to be very accurate and stable, and quite fast. I was shooting mine at 57 pounds, 28 inch draw with a 290 grain arrow and was getting 284 fps. Mine however has the cams from the Black Mamba Extreme, which in my opinion are a better cam.

This bow is also for sale right now, check it out at.....http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=378282&highlight=apa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts