Archery Talk Forum banner

Apache problem?

1092 9
Dont want this to be a bash at all. Just limited on time and need to find the problem. Went to shoot tonight and all was well then shortly my shots got louder and louder and decided something had to be loose. Checked everything over couldnt find anything so I lightly wiggled the end of the launcher arm base where the hex screw is and to my suprise moves at least 1/8 in all directions with little pressure. Always returns to original spot but thought that might have been the problem so I started tightening that screw and the nut on other end and it just sucked to launcher arm right over. Is this normal? Anyone elses arm loose or are they rock solid? Is the launcher arm supposed to move towards the riser as you tighten that screw? Hope someone can help cause if my rest wasnt making that noise I dont know what it is and Im supposed to hunt tommorrow night. Was planing on sticking a wb on in the morning and seeing if the noise stopped but at the moment I have lost confidence in this rest and I so wanted to like it.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just wanted to say great costumer service. Doest sound like it was supposed to do that but guy didnt want to commit to an answer till he saw it which I understand. But they are sending me a new one right away so I can send this one in. Going to throw a wb on for tonight and hopefully will be good to go by fri. Didnt want it to be a neg. thread as Ive heard nothing but good about this rest.
TY nap. I like it when companies answer their phones.

· Banned
137 Posts
i have installed over 10 of them and use one myself and never heard of any problems with them

· Banned
137 Posts
wow thats crazy,but at least its getting fixxed.I mean for the price of these things they really are amazing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.