Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:
I am very new to bow tuning and really don't know what I'm doing. My a to a is good, my brace height is 1/16 short which I think is acceptable. The problem is that my cam is over rotated. How do I go about correcting this? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
I am new to this also but I think that if you adjust the lenght of your string it would rotate your cams. Remove twists to ****** the cams and add twists to advance the cams.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
The Apex cam has a wide zone of "tune." Where is your tuning mark in relation to the cam?

·
Registered
698 Posts
apex

Take twists out of the buss cable to ****** the cam adding twists will advance the cam. take twists out of the string to advance the cam adding twists to the string will ****** the cam. Answere AKRuss's question before doing anything.

You can shoot an apex or apex 7 with about any cam timing you want. Just be sure that the cam isn't so far over rotated that it adds tiller to the bottom limb.

Hope that helped

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.