Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder what You are Doing Yet Again because Something Was Changed Again! I could not Edit a post earlier this year and Found AT Opted to Not Use Internet Explorer as a compatible Browser! I then Switched to "Chrome" and it worked But Now It No Longer WILL! The last 2 Posts I "wanted" to change something and CAN'T! When I attempted "DELETE" IT It is Still there!!!!!!!! I guess you have to be All Thing I.T. To Have Features That Did Work NOW DON'T WORK! Makes AT more Useless And Having To Jump Thru HOOPS (Changing) to Get what DID WORK TO SOMETHING That DOES TO HAVE IT NOT IS I guess what ArcheryTalk Wants! Been Here For Years and Now I Rarely Visit Too Much Because many Things DO NOT WORK. Like Posting PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Again Ability to Edit a Post within less than a Minute and I did Clear the "Cookies" And that Has NEVER WORKED EITHER!!!

Disappointing Yet Again AT Was Always Backwards Compatible This Year It Is Not And Some are not Using Windows 10. I guess You Think we all Need to Get a New OS To Get 100% Out of AT when We had Something that Did Work PRIOR!

Sad Some are not All Things Technology But It Appears YOU Think We ARE!

LFM

·
Administrator
2,816 Posts
Hi @LFM,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues, and I can understand that it's frustrating when things don't work, but I do want to point out that "we" do not keep changing things on the site. The bugs/glitches that members experience can be a result of a number of different variables. Sometimes it's related to a specific browser, sometimes software that the forum runs on (vBulletin) has issues...there are a number of different things that could be happening. I just don't want you to think that we (admins or the tech team) are just sitting around toying with the site settings. We want the site to run smoothly just as much as you do.

When issues are reported to admins, we try to troubleshoot/recreate the issues and then forward them to the appropriate teams. If I'm understanding you correctly, you cannot post images and have lost the ability to edit or delete posts while using Chrome, and have cleared your cache/cookies and saw no improvement? Can you please let me know what happens when you try to perform these actions (ex. Do you receive an error message? Are you able to even access the editor, or it won't let you in? Are the photos just not attaching to your posts or they won't upload?). I just want to try to get a better understanding of what you're experiencing so that I can figure out how to help. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this issue and get everything back in working order quickly.

Cheers,

Erik

1 - 2 of 2 Posts