Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title states i have a ar31 and i have a toxonics top gun mag 38 on it and and unable to adjust it low enough to get anything more than a 20 yard pin on it. i have the sight bracket in the lowest of the 3 set of holes and the bracket is flipped so it sits at the lowest setting that it can. im looking for some suggestions on what to do to get more out of this sight. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
ok take the sight braquet off the bow and flip it, if that doesnt work then may need some tuning done on your bow. if its a hybrid it could be way off or something.

but unscrew your sight completely fromthe bow and turn it over, screw it back in. this means you will hvae to flip the sight housing as well to the other side.

give me pm if you have more problems. :wink:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive tried flipping the sight bracket over and that didnt help either. i either need a drop down bracket or like you said my bow needs some tunning.

·
Registered
711 Posts
The first thing that I thought of was the nocking point. Have you paper tuned it recently?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have never had my bow paper tunned. i have to stuff to check my knock point i just dont know where it should be at on the string.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts