Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to offer up my equipment to help other locals with setup of their bows. We could even learn something from each other in the process. I have press, draw board, paper tune station, chronograph and other basic tools for setup. Wether you want to setup a new bow, replace string/cables, or check cam timing.

Room Vehicle Ceiling

Room Vehicle Ceiling

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What are your thoughts on the APA? I’ve been interested but afraid to pull the trigger since there aren’t many reviews out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could not be happier probably the best bow I've shot over the years.

·
Registered
19,331 Posts
Where were you 8 years ago lol, I had to buy all my own stuff. since your not far from me and heck I hunt a couple leases in your back yard it seems. N. Territorial Road/ Pontiac trail area

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Awesome opportunity.. Maybe you've started a movement... Good for you to offer these services and help others to learn more about their equipment...
Doesn't logistically work for me, but I'm sure you'll help a lot of archers in your area... Just a word of caution to anyone who would uses this offer.....
Please, Please be respectful of this person and his equipment.. He is making a very unique offer... treat it as such...

·
Back Yard Champion
34,375 Posts
Nice setup...I have much the same, but crowded in my garage. Right out the entrance door is a 35 yard walk up and to the right of it is a 100 yard walk up. Around spring and early summer is where I get the most to come down. I've had a lost of S3DA kids and all work done free. Parts, strings, I only charge whatever it costs me.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Keep up the good work...the sport grows because of people like those above.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks, as everyone knows this is not about money. It’s about helping each other learn. The new archer that wants to learn how to setup his new bow, but don’t have the equipment or the experience person that is knowledgeable, but maybe just needs access to tools that I could learn from. Win win for everyone.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts