Archery Talk Forum banner

Archer's Advantage Software

663 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  pragmatic_lee
Asking this here since I'd have to imagine that most folks that use AA are Field shooters (at least for the "marks" portion of the program).

I've sent Peter my question, but I'm sure he's a busy man.

AA allows you to install & register the software on 3 different computers.

Is there a method provided to keep your databases in sync between the different computers? Being a computer geek, it was pretty easy to ascertain which files change whenever a new record (bow setup) is added/changed/deleted so I guess I can just copy the affected files from one system to the other, but was hoping there was an "approved method".

Thanks
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,587 Posts
Asking this here since I'd have to imagine that most folks that use AA are Field shooters (at least for the "marks" portion of the program).

I've sent Peter my question, but I'm sure he's a busy man.

AA allows you to install & register the software on 3 different computers.

Is there a method provided to keep your databases in sync between the different computers? Being a computer geek, it was pretty easy to ascertain which files change whenever a new record (bow setup) is added/changed/deleted so I guess I can just copy the affected files from one system to the other, but was hoping there was an "approved method".

Thanks
That's the only way I know. I have the old version 4 on 2 computers (I know, I need to upgrade) and I don't sync the two together. I have two different sets of files. I could probably do it, just a little lazy that way I guess.

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just got word back from Peter and it was kinda what I expected. :sad:

Lee,

Sorry, there isn't a way to transfer the data. If you copy the database, you might have trouble with your registration.

Perry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.