Archery Talk Forum banner

archers helping archers

442 5
i just took my bow in to Advantage Archery in New Philadelphia, OH to get a tuning work over and some new strings made. i met with James on a saturday (probably their busiest day of the week) and he went out of his way to spend time ascertaining my needs and wants. he also explained a bunch of stuff and answered a whole bunch of questions i had. both he and (i believe) Faye were both very accommodating to me and my son - they even felt sorry for my wife and other son that i left in the car for the hour and 1/2 that i was in there!!! :angel:

anyway, i had nothing but good things to say for this outfit. my bow is done and i can't wait to shoot it!!!

since man law requires pictures, here you go:

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
arrggg. i would be real tempted to go get my bow back today but both kids are sick. probably wouldn't be a great idea to put 2 kids with the flu in the car for an hour and 1/2 each way!!! oh, well. i'll get it soon; the wait is pert near killing me!

· Registered
568 Posts
Sorry to hear my little buddy is sick! Get him back to good health so he can get back to shooting. I can tell you have spent alot of time with him shooting and hunting. He is a book of knowledge about archery. Keep up the good work!!! I hope he and his brother are feeling better soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.