Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
74,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please contact me through a pm.

Need to get some info on a archer/member in that area.

Thanks DB

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
P M sent:eek: AC

·
74,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the pm's

I appreciate any info I can get.
DB

·
74,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still looking for archers in this area

Thanks, need someone that may have contact info with local police department there.

·
74,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all the pm's

It shows members more than willing to help. Always the best source for info.:wink:

DB

·
74,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Still searching

I have a member in that area that has ripped me off for $290.00 and need someone that can be of some assitance. Lets keep this thread clean and TTT for someone in that area to give me some assistance in getting in touch and get me an answer why he is not returning my money.
THanks DB

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Road Trip

·
74,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to those who have offered help

I appreciate everthing you have done. Its been very helpfull. Sad it has to come to searching and finding those here that just cant seem to do the right thing.
Members were always more than willing to help while I was a mod here. By far the best tool for finding members that ripp other off here.:mad:
DB

·
Registered
710 Posts
I Did Not Rip This Guy Off!

I was gone on a trip for over a week, I DID send a refund through paypal, and I left! I didnt realize it did not go through! Then I tried to contact him when I got home!(at 2 oclock this morning). He has not replied!!! He needs to get over it! I am giving back his money! Hes quick to start a bunch of stuff and try to make me look like a scam artist, yet he leaves out the details.If I was trying to hide something I would not have contacted a moderator. Those of you who want to take a "road trip" come on.:mad:

·
Registered
710 Posts
I appreciate everthing you have done. Its been very helpfull. Sad it has to come to searching and finding those here that just cant seem to do the right thing.
Members were always more than willing to help while I was a mod here. By far the best tool for finding members that ripp other off here.:mad:
DB
What has anyone done? I dont get it. YOU ARE GETTING YOUR MONEY!!! I AM SENDING A MONEY ORDER WITH TRACKING INFO IN THE MORNING.:mad:LEAVE ME ALONE:mad:QUIT THE SLANDER!!!!!!! OR IWILL FILE CHARGES!!!:mad:

·
Meat-N-Taters Kinda Guy
Chill-R for hunting, Barnsdale My Addiction ST for punching holes
15,534 Posts
wow...

That got ugly quick......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts