Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Archer helping Archers
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you guys thing about an attachment that fits on your bow that could shoot paintballs???

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
If you're shooting 60#, you'll need a 300 gr. paintball. I don't want to be hit by that!! :eek:

·
Registered
9,046 Posts
That would be more fun than just taking pictures of the bucks I pass on! As long as it did not harm the animal of course.

·
Archer helping Archers
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are a lot of people into archery, and many in paintball also. Might be a fun sport for archery paintball wars.

·
Archer helping Archers
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The average paintball weighs about 46 grains, so the plunger would have to be heavy, 350-450 grains to slow the ball down.

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Holy cow guys! My son has been obsessed with this sport for 3 years. I have spent as much on paintball as I have on archery, and I have 3 bows!

PLEASE don't come up with another way to play paintball! hahaha

However, I would pay a lot of money to find something that would get him interested in archery and hunting with me!!!:cry:

NC

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Guys, this very thing has been around for many years. I still have one of those old paintball attachments lying around somewhere. I used it to get stray dogs away on a few occassions, shooting a paintball out of my old Jennings Carbon Extreme at 268 fps.

·
Archer helping Archers
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1cbr_guy said:
Guys, this very thing has been around for many years. I still have one of those old paintball attachments lying around somewhere. I used it to get stray dogs away on a few occassions, shooting a paintball out of my old Jennings Carbon Extreme at 268 fps.
Do you know the name of the manufacturer???

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'd just like to bring my bow to a paintball game sometime... You shoot me with a paintball and I'll shoot you with one of those rubber blunt tips dipped in paint...

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
JCinMN said:
I'd just like to bring my bow to a paintball game sometime... You shoot me with a paintball and I'll shoot you with one of those rubber blunt tips dipped in paint...
the thing is you don't get shot just once... out of my E-Cocker i can get 15 - bps and they all will hit you :)

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
i use to play quite a bit when i was a lil younger, but i dont think this is a good idea. to me, it sounds like a silly idea

·
Archer helping Archers
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nthewild said:
i use to play quite a bit when i was a lil younger, but i dont think this is a good idea. to me, it sounds like a silly idea

"The Sims" is a silly game too, but it's one of the most popular computer games ever.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts