Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to know who ,among the members of this site, are collectors of Archery Books ,Magazines & Catalogs. A brief description of your collection will be interesting.

·
Registered
276 Posts
My wife would call me a collector, I never throw away any of my archery magazines, I do have all the Martin catalogs from 1974 to 2003:D

·
Premium Member
1,934 Posts
We have a large library of books and magazines from all over the world. I have also collected many bows and saved many prototypes and production bows made by Martin and Howatt. The walls of Martin archery are full of bows through out the plant One of the longbows in the collection was made by Art Young (Pope and Young) As we have time we will be adding much more to Archery History. It just takes a lot of time to do but has been a fun challenge.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doddsman.... Thanks for the reply. Do you make a concious effort to collect or just save whatever archery mags you happen to buy?

archeryhistory.... Thanks and that's a great job you're doing. I haven't tried downloading and printing what's in archeryhistory.com but hope that if I ever get a laser printer I will be able to do so. All very interesting. I just love that site.

Love to hear from other collectors.

BTW, I also collect stamps with target archery theme.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts