Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I just joined this forum. I have been practicing target archery since I received a fiberglass recurve bow for my 16th birthday in January.

I just sent in a writeup for an Archery Club at my highschool! I really hope it gets approved by the admins! Wish me luck!! :D

Hope to see you all around sometime!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Welcome aboard and good luck with your paper.

·
Registered
64 Posts
where are you located at? I hope the writeup goes well and maybe the schools can get some competitons going.
GOOD LUCK!!!
JAY

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Cool! Welcome to AT, and good luck on your writeup! I always thought I should set up a bale in the shop at school.......LOL

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
GA girl eh? :D :D :D I'm 14, in N. GA

I've gotta say you're the only girl from GA that I've seen that is interested in archery.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Good luck gatorgirl_05. I teach High School here in Ontario, Canada. My idea of running a club was very well accepted. The administration thought that it was an excellent "alternative" sport for the students. Hey, isn't it supposed to be all about the students?
I love teaching the students how to shoot safely and we even have a provincial competition for them.

Keep fightin'

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
timberwolf GA girl eh? I'm 14, in N. GA

you go boy get yer swerve on HeH.

Never thought i would see a little macking going on in a thread in a archery forum. but hey, I've tried crazier instances. for instance, one time, at band camp.....nm

good luck in your archery hopes gatorgirl, there is so amny more things to do in life than chase nasty boys, haha.

besides ( one more thought) if you get good enough rumors will get around and guys will be scared of you!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts