Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Primum Non Nocere
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks... We are putting together a Facebook page for our archery club and would really appreciate some likes if you don't mind. If you know anyone moving or living (Central Montana) in this part of the country then direct them to our page and we will be more than happy to help them out. We have a 28 target field course as well as sandpits for broadheads and a 6 target sight in range with butts from 20-70 yards. Thanks a ton!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Electric-City-Archers/376019349082105

·
Oconto River Bowmen
1,670 Posts
not all people have a Facebook account so why not make a regular web page? You can do it on Google for free. Hard part is if they are unaware of the address they won't be able to do a google search for it. This can be fixed by paying Godaddy something like $5.00 to register a domain name. Then you will have to point your secure site to the domain so it can be searched for. A web site for an archery club is a great idea you can post scores from open shoots on it. plus other info can be displayed.

If you don't want to pay the $5.00 per year just keep it private and then you will have to inform anyone going there that then need to have the HTTPS:// exactly right.
my clubs web address www.ocontoriverbowmen.com

·
Primum Non Nocere
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should have mentioned that as well. We have a web page up and going as well. The address for that is WWW.electriccityarchers.com.

We are currently trying to join the ever increasing Facebook machine as that seems to be the way things are moving. It is just another tool to use to connect people.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Primum Non Nocere
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks... Sent one your way as well!

·
Primum Non Nocere
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Primum Non Nocere
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I see a couple more have helped out so thanks!

·
Primum Non Nocere
6,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ttt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts