Archery Talk Forum banner

Archery clubs in the area around buchman virginia?

966 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  captain18
Hey my buddy just moved back east and is going to settle in buchman virginia. I was wondering if anyone knew of the archery clubs in the general area. He really liked the club here in Idaho. So any information would be helpful. I will forward it to him via email. thanks
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Just beat Terry Club
9,369 Posts
Are you sure it is Buchman? Been living in Va for a long time and have never heard of any place named Buchman.
Wonder if he meant Buchanan??? If that's the case it's close to us.

You can checkout the web site in my sig.

· Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey my buddy just moved back east and is going to settle in buchman virginia. I was wondering if anyone knew of the archery clubs in the general area. He really liked the club here in Idaho. So any information would be helpful. I will forward it to him via email. thanks
Im married to a blond! She gave me the wrong spelling, Its Buchanan . Thanks :eek:

· Registered
5,397 Posts
Sherwood is about 25 mins from there, I'm a club officer at sherwood have him give me a call my numbers in the officers page on our website or pm me whem he get's here I'd be happy to show him around, there's quite a few nice places to shoot around here

Wesley

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.