Archery Talk Forum banner

archery for a cure

574 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  feeltherush
on june 13 and 14 in Hilbert, Wi. we will be holding an Archery for a Cure fun 3D shoot, $25 donation adults, $5 kids under 12, come enjoy a weekend of archery for a great cause. All proceeds go to cancer foundations
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,171 Posts
on june 13 and 14 in Hilbert, Wi. we will be holding an Archery for a Cure fun 3D shoot, $25 donation adults, $5 kids under 12, come enjoy a weekend of archery for a great cause. All proceeds go to cancer foundations
$25.00!:mg:
I know its for a good cause and all, but that seems like a chunk. So teenage shooters pay $25 also!! Or should I say; parents of those teenagers pay $50!!!

Does all of the donation go to the cause? How about refreshment sales?

Reason I ask is; say you draw 10 archers @ 25 and have some conssesion sales. Now say you ask for a 10 dollar fee and triple your attendance. What does that do for your conssesion sales?

Where is Hilbert? What club is putting this together? What foundation are we talking about here?

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
foundations

thought about less on entrance, teens under age of 16 are only $5, Hilbert is 1 1/2 hrs from Milwaukee north, 25 mins south of Green Bay and 20 mins east of Appleton on Winnebago's north east shore. Walleye weekend is also that weekend so attendence may suffer from that already. Proceeds are going to St. Judes, and Advanced Archery and The Bow Depot from Greeley, Co are putting this on. We could do a pair family shooting for $35 to. Consessions are being held by the club who's land we are using for the shoot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.