My bow has been laid up for 4 weeks waiting on parts (buss cable, cam and draw length module) from Bowtech. Just as the bow couldn't be used anymore, I had mounted a new, single-pin sight, but couldn't do anything with it until the parts arrived. On Wednesday, the parts finally arrived and on Thursday I headed to the range to get it sighted in. Just as everything was unloaded from the car, the wife texts that she's done early teaching school and needs to be picked up. Mission aborted. Friday morning, I went to see Dave Nesbit/Automatic Gunsmith who lives very near me for a clarifier peep and new kisser button. I then headed to the range to sight in the bow. After marching my target out to the field and returning to the car to get my bow, I realized I had no quiver! I had removed it at Automatic Gunsmith and forgot to reattach it. I finally retrieved it late Friday afternoon, but had to wait until Saturday to sight in the bow. Finally, on Saturday, blessed with fair weather, I started dialing in the ranges for the sight. Seeing the arrows moving further out in azimuth, I realized my rest needed some left/right adjustment. I was out of time and figured I'd get it done Sunday morning and then re-check the range settings before mounting a tape. We had beautiful weather this morning and I got the rest dialed in with modified French Tuning in my back yard. I then replaced frayed D-loop. I went to shoot it in and discovered the clarifier lens in my peep sight had fallen out! You're just not gonna get a replacement on a Sunday. When I got the bow fixed on Wednesday, I figured I'd be sighted on on Thursday and on a 3D range (Jefferson Barracks) on Friday, Saturday and Sunday testing the bow and my new Leupold laser rangefinder. Now we have cold and rain moving in for the next few days. Someone doesn't want me having fun!