Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Humm Insurance concerns????? There must be an innovative way go get around this concern. Perhaps using the 18 holes but skipping every other one will solve the overlap or risks. Guess it depends on the course layout. Because it is not an original idea dosen't mean we can't come up with an stimulating creative approach to get things going. Like corporate sponsors and lots of give aways related to archery. Getting youth sets and lower range adults packages as five aways with lots of arrows(low cost) Hats and such perhaps a theme day related to the most recent movie that has used archery like the Lord of the Rings. Lots of press and attractions. Like top level shooters demonstrating. There are all kinds of ways to bring archery to the media. The enphasis would have to be on bringing new blood not the old guard. Getting the bow in as many hands as possible. All clubs and organizations could get behind it by bringing at least on buddy or a family of never before shooters.
Hmmm I getting excited. I think I will see what I can do up here in Ontario. An annual Day set aside of archery with a different theme each year. Wow the ideas are just poping up. Well thanks for the feedback please give me more. Anyone.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts