Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ArcheryLessonsOnline.com
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We will be hosting a unique indoor (E-mail ) archery league beginning Dec 1st & running for 4 weeks.

• 300 round scores on a Vegas NFAA face - Big 10 ring scored as 10, with the FITA 10 (X ring) counted as x's only. 300 30x possible score.
  • or a 300 round scored on an NFAA Blue & white face. 300 60x possible score.
  • Provide your score & a picture of your target face on a weekly basis by sending via E-mail
  • I will post your targets & scores for us to review in a special section of the website
  • I will work with everyone to review their results & work thru issues in order to improve your results over the period of the league.
  • There will be a special forum section for league results discussion

Anyone that's interested can sign up under the members section of the ALO website. You must be an ALO member in order to participate. PM me for a free 7 day trial link.

www.ArcheryLessonsOnline.com

-Adam

Attachments

·
ArcheryLessonsOnline.com
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We may have another league after the new year also...

·
ArcheryLessonsOnline.com
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

·
ArcheryLessonsOnline.com
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You still have time to get involved! 1st targets are due Dec 5th!

-Adam

·
ArcheryLessonsOnline.com
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are 1 week into the 4 week ALO league. You can still participate in the remainder of the league!

-Adam

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
There is a small monthly or quarterly fee to have access to the lessons (and much more) but is well worth the cost.

There is also a 24 hour free trial ....just click the link in my sig.

·
ArcheryLessonsOnline.com
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This indoor league is going amazingly well! I am really enjoying working with everything & seeing all the discussion & support amongst fellow archers that are ALO members. The first weeks league targets have all been posted here, but you need to be a member to get the password!! ;)

http://www.guggisbergarchery.com/PhotoGallery.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts