Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would appreciate the name , website and email address of current archery magazines published in Canada and Australia. Pls. cite if the magazine covers Target Archery.

Also, are there archery magazines published in English in Asia, i.e., Korea, Japan, Singapore, etc...

Thanks for any info

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found a copy of the July 1995 issue of BOWBENDER, a Canadian Archery Magazine. Is this magazine still being published? Published then by O.T.Communications Inc., Suite 600, 237 8th Ave. S.E., Calgary, Alberta T2G SC3. Would anybody know if this address still holds true? No website or email address at that time.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fellow Archers from Canada ...... how about helping me out with some info. Thanks

·
Registered
204 Posts
Bowbender has not been published for years and to the best of my knowledge there are no Canadian Archery magazines currently being published. There is magazines such as BC Outdoors and Outdoor Canada but nothing specificly bowhunting we get all the American publcations.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CDN-Redneck, Rods ....... Thanks for the info.

Got to subscribe to Africa's Bowhunter Magazine from South Africa. Seems interesting because of the different games and surroundings.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'm headed to the Hunting and Outdoor show this weekend in Mississauga. If there's anything on bowhunting/archery mags in Canada I'll find it :)

Phil

·
Registered
487 Posts
Bow International...out of the UK is available in Australia

Great magazine with heaps of interesting articles.
You can subscribe on line or obtain issues from me..

PM for more info

Cheers

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
aussiearcher..... Thanks for the reply. I have subscriptions to Bow International and also THE GLADE, both from U.K. Excellent Magazines. From the US, there's ARCHERY FOCUS, THE U.S. AND INTERNATIONAL ARCHER, ARCHERY, the new USA ARCHERY (I've got to see my first issue yet), 3-D & Bowhunting Times and the bowhunting magazines, i.e., Bow & Arrow Hunting, Bowhunting World, Bowhunter, Petersen's Bowhunting, Bow Masters , Primitive Archer, Traditional Archer and Eastman's Bowhunting Journal. Also sprinkling of annuals such as Mathews Bowhunting Whitetails, Full Draw Bowhunting, Treestand Bowhunter, etc...

I wonder if there are other archery publications in English geared toward Target Archery. Haven't seen any magazines from Asia except for 6-page publication of Asian Archery.

FITA publications are good reading except that I only have access to it at our National Archery Association. Can one subscribe to this?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts