1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
announcing the opening of the stodr family mini camp:

Full FITA range
Sight in range
partial indoor 20 yd range
18 target rinehart 3d range.....
indoor blind bale set-up

close to the lights and parties of New Orleans.....

Here's what we are offering for AT members:

Nutritional counselling, personal training, massage and all the archery you can shoot......
We will feed you, put you up, work you out and let you shoot as much archery as your time allows.....and take you to party (if necessary) and we'll pick you up at the airport too....
Maximum occupancy 3.....(unless family included)

Dates are negotiable......
Price: $100/day/person

stay as long as you want......

So if you are serious about jump starting your archery season for next year.......give us a pm.....

·
Registered
487 Posts
and we'll pick you up at the airport too....
done deal...Brisbane airport..Saturday morning...i'll be waiting inside... all for $100 per day....fantaaaastic:D

cheers

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
How much just for the massage? and is the person giving it qualified?

GRIV, I think they have you beat there lmao!

R

·
0 Posts
Sounds like a place for a Hood to Hange out for a week, Whats the weather like there in Feb.?
I need a jump start on the ASA next year!

Hood

D

·
0 Posts
STODRETTE...

...Okay...I really like this idea you have...very cool indeed:cool: ...

...I feel you will get MANY guests as the two of you have a tremendous knowledge of archery and all it contains:cool: ...

...however!!...I have a situation brewing on the horizon!!...and will be soon harvesting the little seeds from their cozy homes and will be burning the candle at both ends:) ...

...I will bring my bow...but I have one question:) ...

...I ONLY want the massage portion of the deal and maybe a meal or two...the rest of the time I want to sleep and maybe check out STODR'S crop duster:) ...

...If YOU can "un"knot the knots I will bring down for you to "release"...I will shoot archery with you guys and may even try that FITA stuff you speak of:rolleyes: ...

...all kidding aside...this is an EXCELLENT opportunity for anyone who would like to learn or practice more archery...and all why you enjoy time at the STODR FAMILY SPA and ARCHERY COMPOUND:cool: ...

...folks don't come any better than STODR and STODRETTE...they are to say the least "multi-talented" individuals:cool: ...

...and it is our honor to call them Friends!!...

...Good Luck Debbie and Jeff...this is an EXCELLENT idea who's time has come!!...I'll be down after harvest;) ...

>>>---DD--->;)

PS...BRAD...YES the "person" is qualified!!...and if you have to ask...you can't afford it!!:)

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
No More Baksdale !

I ain't going back to Barksdale again!:D Ken

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Now that's just great. You had to go and wait until I'm just about to leave the country for a few years didn't you. Couldn't have done this last month could ya?????

I guess I'll have to wait until I return to the states in 3 years. I'd like to schedule for February 18-22 of 2007:)

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Qualifications

On a serious note, I have been a massage therapist for over 10 years, concentrating on sports injuries, stretching and the body'is relationship to weight training. I added personal training 6 years ago when my office was in the fitness center on the Air Force base in Alaska....Folks were always asking what they could do to prevent injury....

I have taken my table to various archery events, and even when I don't I have helped out various members of our archery community....Ask Archers Advantage.......

If it helps, I can get some testimonials.....

So if you are serious about archery as a sport, and want to get a head start for the coming season, you shouldn't miss out on this opportunity!!!!

And Aussiearcher: since you are buying my plane fare over I'd be happy to pick you up while I'm at the airport;)

·
Registered
487 Posts
since you are buying my plane fare over I'd be happy to pick you up while I'm at the airport
now see..you've got it all wrong...too much old dog..he's played with your head:rolleyes:

Pick up from airport was in your post and I was very greatful for the offer...send Stodr..down to pick me up if you like:D

seriously...naaahhh ...not seriously..the massage sounds good..Noel hasn't mentioned a massage yet...will he??

anyway...good deal...hope to catch you next year.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aussiearcher, you might hear the whistle of the engine shortly before you see God.......That is the only way stodr would be flyin':D

Old dogs are all beat up, got to be careful not to break them in half....

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
So shall I assume you're not booked up for February 2007? Unless of course you would care to make a trip to Okinawa Japan while I'm there:D
I wish I had time to come down for some coaching before I depart. In just a matter of minutes, with your free advice, you had me back on track when we were at OBT's. I can only imagine what I could gain over a few days time. $100 a day sounds like a deal that's too good to be true and with all that's included......man.......it's just keep getting better!!
Looking forward to it........eventually ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts