Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watch The Outdoor Channel alot and see a lot of bowhunting programs, but what about archery shoot competitions? Is there a channel that covers those kinds of venues? I want to be a bigger part of this community but normally don't post because of lack of current archery knowledge.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
never seen much on tv but.....i'd watch !

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
there is only one way to learn more about this sport and that is to ask the questions that are on your mind. no matter how.................... simple, but your doin that and thats the only way to learn. i wish i had the outdoors channel and lofreq where did you get that avatar!?

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hedoe said:
there is only one way to learn more about this sport and that is to ask the questions that are on your mind. no matter how.................... simple, but your doin that and thats the only way to learn. i wish i had the outdoors channel and lofreq where did you get that avatar!?
That avatar is pretty sweet. Isn't it? Sometimes I wonder if the people on here get tired of all my questions...LOL!!!

·
Registered
12,464 Posts
Here is a way to get archery on you TV.

Click Here

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Archers helping archers , is what this sight is about . When pepole quit asking questions here , the sight is nomore , ask away . Remember there are no stupid questions , just stupid replies , pick and chouse who you recieve advise from .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts