Archery Talk Forum banner

Archery Score Manager for mobile device

2053 10
Hi all,
I've developed an application that run on windows mobile device to manage the archery score. You can find a demo here: archeryscoremanager[dot]blogspot[dot]com (I can't post a link)

This application is under test and deployment, so it can have bugs and some errors.

The site and instraction are in italian for now, the application is multilanguage by default in english (.. but my english is poor so be patient).

Comments and suggestions are highly apreciated.

Ciao
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· My Elk Hunting Home
32,447 Posts

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts
Hi all,
I've developed an application that run on windows mobile device to manage the archery score. You can find a demo here: archeryscoremanager[dot]blogspot[dot]com (I can't post a link)

This application is under test and deployment, so it can have bugs and some errors.

The site and instraction are in italian for now, the application is multilanguage by default in english (.. but my english is poor so be patient).

Comments and suggestions are highly apreciated.

Ciao
VERY IMPRESSIVE! Got any idea yet on cost?

· Registered
2,259 Posts
I downloaded it, and extracted all files when it was done i got a error, said it needed to close?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.