Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
i just moved to nd for school, and so far the shooting seems far and few between, maybe they are all hiding somewhere.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I don't know of any before winter now.........you won't hardly every see a shoot during archery season...and it opens Friday.....although there are many winter leagues depending on which city your closest to.....

Here is a link to the NDBA website.......on the left side you will see 2 icons, one for Tournament Schedules, and one for Tournament results.........that should help you out for now...... :wink:

NDBA WEBSITE

·
Registered
29 Posts
The last outdoor archery shoot was held last weekend. Our Deer and Antelope bow season begins this upcoming weekend so there are no more shoots until the winter season begins. God I love fall!!!

·
eyes and arrows
3,682 Posts
where are you all from??

i got to school here in jamestown, nd. there are quite a few shoots (one or two wvery weekend) in the spring. there was one here in jamestown last weekend. but i think they are done untill spring with the season going on now.

how do like the new law that alows us to buy resident bow deer tags this year huh?? it is a a lifesaver for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts