Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Stoped buy the New archery shop today 4/7/05 The shop looks WELL stocked.... Talk to Dennis sounds like a nice guy to deal with. He is hopeing that he will be open Monday the 11th waiting on a building permit. See you all there.......

kcarchermo :D :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
I stopped by the new shop on Friday, it's got alot to offer. David McGarrah just hired on. What a job to have. spend 40 hrs a week working at your favorite hobby. It's going to be real nice having a indoor range back up north again, and it's air-conditioned. Maybe Clay-Mo Bowmen can start an indoor league. It would be great to get the old gang together again.

I'll bet we evan see an Andy's Archery banner at the the Kansas City Shoot-out next year !!!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Andy's Archery

I stopped in today, nice shop. Had a lot of Outback's, Switchback's and even one black Apex on the shelf. Reflex, Bowtec, Parker bows on the wall plus a spot for the Ross bows that everyone wonders if they will ever get to see. Typical hunting gear plus several Carter releases. Arrow selection looked a little thin with only a few dozen Carbon Express's. Very friendly guys, I wish them well.

At the several shoots I have been to I had heard a lot of people complaning about the service at Rogers the last couple years. I am not a "Mathews" guy but have seen that Matt won't settle for poor customer service and if that is the case support his commitment to archery and not to just the $$$ like most other companies.

Secret shopper :wink:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Awesome!

Well I finally made it out to the shop and checked out the range guys. It's awesome! I met Dennis and pardon my faulty memory but the other gentleman there helping me was great!
First time in a long time I didn't walk into some place with a lot of questions and have the folks at the shop look at me as if I have three heads or something. They expect to get a lot of business out of me. The hours od the shop and range are 12-6.

·
I shoot Hoyts too !
2,880 Posts
Mathews dealers

The way I understand it the reason Rogers and River Bluff archery in Waverly lost their dealerships was that they did not have an indoor range . That was the reason Mathews gave to both of the dealers .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.