Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Look up stewerts archery tech on Instagram. One man operation but he’s good. He was one of the best techs at The Bow Rack up here in Oregon.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am going to phoenix in June. My daughter is have a baby. I'm going to bring my bow. Do any of these shops have an indoor range, or are there any out door ranges that are close by. Thanks

·
Registered
252 Posts
Where will you be? Two great outdoor ranges in the area. East valley has Usery Park, and north west valley has Ben Avery. Both are outstanding outdoor ranges. East valley also has Timber Mesa proshop.
Dale

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Timber Mesa in Mesa is awesome (Stapley and Baseline) . It has an excellent indoor range and some expert bow mechanics.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am going to phoenix in June. My daughter is have a baby. I'm going to bring my bow. Do any of these shops have an indoor range, or are there any out door ranges that are close by. Thanks
Arizona Archery Club has an indoor range, out to 35 or 40 yards, and Corner Archery has an indoor range at 20 yards. Those are the only ones I've been to.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Due to time and location constraints I stopped in at Archery Headquarters in Chandler. This was a pretty great shop with some great staff.

Give them a visit if you are in the area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts