Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading out to CA for a few days in the morning for work and will have some free time.

Could you guys from out there suggest some decent archery shops to visit?

You never know what you might want to buy :):):)

With the name I should be able to find them and plug their addresses into my GPS.

Thanks

·
Patriot
5,048 Posts
Predator's Archery

Try Predator's Archery in Gilroy. It's not far from San Jose. It's a nice shop, lot's of bow choices, great guys to work with. I got my GT500 there. They're at 7350 Monterey Street. You'll enjoy it!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Not much near Livermore. The closest is Archery Only in Newark. 25 miles from Livermore. The Bow Rack in Martinez is about 40 miles from Livermore. Pacifica Archery is just south of San Francisco in Daly City. This shop is worth the drive and carries a wide selection both hunting and target.

·
(aka lug nut)
48,474 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
I'm close to Pacifica Archery but am not a fan of that shop. The shop itself is pretty nice. The owner Joe knows his stuff but most of the time his sons are doing the work and they just are not that good.

·
Shooter of flesh
7,661 Posts
Try Predator's Archery in Gilroy. It's not far from San Jose. It's a nice shop, lot's of bow choices, great guys to work with. I got my GT500 there. They're at 7350 Monterey Street. You'll enjoy it!
And you can pick up some garlic wine while you're there.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts