Archery Talk Forum banner

Archery Timer

2101 21
Somehow I ended up running the NFAA Mid's this past weekend at Tuscarora here in MD.

We have a lighting system for running the lines, you know red, green and yellow. Well anyway everytime you go to a shoot without an actual clock people seem to miss it.

So I called my boy Prag and had him send me the knew and approved Prag Archery Timer!!!!

I installed in on the laptop......takes a whole minute or so.......and off I went!!!

We set the laptop up about 10 feet behind the line so everyone could see it (you all can put YOUR laptops out in front of the line!!!:wink:)

After a few ends, I had the operation down pact and it flowed smooth as butter!!!

Everyone seemed to like it and appreciate the fact that they could watch the seconds tick away

The new improvements are just what it needed, thanks again Prag for the great product and top notch/last minute:wink: customer service too!!!

Be sure to take a look at http://pragmaticlee.safedataisp.net/

It's free, easy to set up, user friendly, works great and you not only can use it for small local shoots but also for practice or even for a larger shoot with some stregically placed monitors!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,555 Posts
It sure did!

We shot at TAC, this past weekend. That was the first time, that I had seen, and used Prag's timer. It worked great, and seemed to be very user friendly! We are thinking about downloading it, just to have it to play with at home!

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts
Thanks for the comments everyone and special thanks to Hinky for the giving the timer a chance.

Yes, there is a new version (1.1) available and it will be on line for download a little later TODAY.

Spotshooter2 - not sure why you had an issue with the zip file??? If you'll PM me your email address, I will send the unzipped install files directly.

Lee

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts
Version 1.1 is now available for download. Please help yourself to this Freebie - I put a lot of "time" into developing this and WANT it to be used.

If you have any problems or suggestions, PLEASE send me a PM. I'm on AT practically everyday.

Lee

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts
This is FREE people.................

Look at it this way....you can be on the PRAG Timer PRO Staff!!!!!
Applications are being accepted as I type. :wink:

Does he have patches and polo shirts?:tongue:
Allow the commercial to finish and then you'll see the shirts I'm considering making available. They're going to cost considerably more than the "free" timer.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1270663/electroluminescent_el_flashing_t_shirt_model_target_girl/

This is worth it. Back to the top.
Thanks for the bump - what you got to loose - it's free. :darkbeer:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.