Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Custom callmaker
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to find out if a trainer would be obtainable in my area of Sheboygan WI.

I would like to get some professional pointers on my form and overall setup. I shoot pretty darn well for my setup and I know I could be darn good. I seem to have good focus. This would probably be just for my interest for time is tight to actually shoot in tourney's. I would just stick with leagues. But I would like to shoot as good as I could, and I would like to remove some inconsistancy. And how much would a trainer cost? That is the deciding factor, or should I stick with the proshop shooters, And those at league? Just not sure if they may get me going on a bad habit.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
What's in a Title??

Hey Doug I don't have any fancy Trainer Titles but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last year!:D The Big question you have to ask yourself is what area do you want to improve in? As far as plain form just about any knowledgable high level archer can give you pointers. If you're looking for the magic bullet you might not find it right away. There are quite a few high level shooters in your state to choose from. Or you can always come to the Great "UP" and learn what not to do!:D Ken

·
Custom callmaker
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
basiclly I just want to know what if anything I am doing right, and what I need to improve on. I have some good archers at the league I shoot, but they don't always know what they are looking at. They can just plain shoot, they got lucky and figured out what worked for them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts