Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with great sadness that I say the archery world and PSE has lost a truly special person today. Joe Sanders passed from a heart attack. Joe was one of the nicest guys I have met. Even though I have known him for a short period of time he impressed me with his true passion of sharing this sport with anyone and everyone regardless of brand. To Joe's family, mine and my family's prayers go out to you. I will miss you, friend! JB

·
Banned
444 Posts
Prayers sent for his family.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear of Joe's passing. My prayers and condolences go out to his friends and family.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Prayers sent from the Marts family.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I used to own a pro shop in Cleveland and had the luck of having Joe stop in and help us out many times....including helping us run the PSE Semi at the Sportsman show.

Simply said...Joe was a class act with everything he did...including helping new shooters...children and pros as well.

He will be missed soooo much.

My prayers go out to his family.

Jim Turchek
maco12

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I just found out about Joe. Joe was a personal friend that I have know for quite some time. We lost a great man in Joe, But he will live forever in my memories.
I will miss you my friend.:cry:
My prayers are going out to Joes family.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Joe, was a very great person, he has helped me out countless times with my archery problems. I have known Joe for over twenty years and he always had time for someone. My prayers go out to the family.

Dave Franek
Possum

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
I'm sorry to hear of this.

Thoughts and prayers sent for the family

·
Registered
23,633 Posts
My condolences

1 - 12 of 12 Posts