Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
NOOBY
1,370 Posts
Just visited your website, you have not one product in stock? I like your bow holder very much actually. I was trying to order it and then I realized I can't. I don't have a problem with promoting your self on here, I welcome the vendors doing this but if you don't have inventory? Sorry don't mean to bust your chops......

·
YouThinkIcan't?!WatchMe
7,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just visited your website, you have not one product in stock? I like your bow holder very much actually. I was trying to order it and then I realized I can't. I don't have a problem with promoting your self on here, I welcome the vendors doing this but if you don't have inventory? Sorry don't mean to bust your chops......
I'm temporary out of stock on some parts. That doesn't mean I have to close the business.

·
NOOBY
1,370 Posts
I didn't say close up shop, everyone is suffering and I feel awful for all the business that can't keep supply. Just not the best timing.

·
YouThinkIcan't?!WatchMe
7,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't say close up shop, everyone is suffering and I feel awful for all the business that can't keep supply. Just not the best timing.
I just want everyone who ask me about to know they will be available soon. Don't want people to forget that we are out there :ROFLMAO:

·
NOOBY
1,370 Posts
I just want everyone who ask me about to know they will be available soon. Don't want people to forget that we are out there :ROFLMAO:
I hope your bow holder comes available soon! I like your design. I really like how I can mount it with a proper sized steel stock bar on my bench.....I don't need a $150+ system to make it work.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I’d wait on out of stock AD products versus in stock non-AD products. Speaking from experience dealing with AD on a draw board. Will 100% be checking out the new scale when available.

Glad to see a top notch vendor promoting products even if out of stock at the moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
YouThinkIcan't?!WatchMe
7,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’d wait on out of stock AD products versus in stock non-AD products. Speaking from experience dealing with AD on a draw board. Will 100% be checking out the new scale when available.

Glad to see a top notch vendor promoting products even if out of stock at the moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank You for your kind words. I actually didn't mean to promote it , more to let all the people know I will be selling them again just waiting for delivery. I get a lot of messages daily asking if I will ever sell them again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts