Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let start a Big Buck Archery Contest here at AT!! I will set up a data base with everyone in it and keep the info upto date with archery kills, state location, buck or doe, # of points, weight and pictures. I think it would be just like the archery leagues for the hunter here at ArcheryTalk. We can keep a running total for all the deer you shoot this year and a combined weight :D we can shoot 5 (I think) here this year!!

Who wants to goin. We can also get sone prizes from some of the manufactures here for the top spots, but then we will have to get a little more picky so noone is cheating, but that does not happen here, RIGHT!!

LeEarl

·
Registered
11,769 Posts
sounds cool, if nothing else we can get the play by play on each others archery season as it goes. good idea!! easton94

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will set up webpage that we can directly link from this forum and everytime someone gets a great shot at a buck or just has a great hunt, they can send it to me and I can get it on the site. That way all the stories and pictures are in one place. No more searching for all the hunting stories on AT. I hope it goes and all of us get to post our stories and pics.

LeEarl

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'm be going after this buck again this year. This picture is from last year when I got some video of him.

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mattc,
The Big Buck Contest will be for only 1 Buck. Only fair way to do it. We can only shoot 1 buck and 4 antlerless deer.

LeEarl

·
Registered
395 Posts
contest

Sounds good to me; maybe I''ll kill one this season. Okla. archery season is from Oct.1 thru Jan.15.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Count me in!!!!! We can take 2 Bucks, and as many does as we want to buy tags for. Going to be a fun year, love to eat that venison.

·
74,535 Posts
Im IN!

Always looking for a challenge! Just let me know.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Scrawny Spike Award?

If you make it, I will win it!:p

·
Registered
434 Posts
I have one suggestion though.... In order to have it a legit "Archery Kill" I think that only photo's in the field before the field dress with the bow in the photo..... good idea and who doesn't enjoy some good photo's of everybody's trophies....

·
Registered
11,769 Posts
how about the spotted faw.....i mean biggest doe contest!! lol, i like this idea, lets get some more response guys!! easton94

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
Buck or Doe

Buck or Doe , Either one , count me in

·
Registered
293 Posts
Count me in.........:p

·
Registered
32 Posts
me too!!!

...just let us know if this is a whitetail only deal or if muleys are welcome, (before sept 6 if you can!!!)...work out the details the best you can...Im in it for the fun one way or another!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
sure im in:D i wish we could shoot more than one deer here
:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts