Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always used my phone to get on at (DROID x) anyways today I get on and it keeps putting me on at mobile and I change it back to normal. Then once I refresh it changes back to mobile this is really annoying and I have no idea how to stop it. The way the mobile is laid out really makes it difficult to read anyone know how to permanently change it?

·
Registered
347 Posts
I've always used my phone to get on at (DROID x) anyways today I get on and it keeps putting me on at mobile and I change it back to normal. Then once I refresh it changes back to mobile this is really annoying and I have no idea how to stop it. The way the mobile is laid out really makes it difficult to read anyone know how to permanently change it?
Tapatalk app

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I just downloaded this tapatalk and I thought that it would be just like being on the computer but its different

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been using at on my phone and it just started doing this I hate it its really getting to the point if making me mad I don't understand what the point of it is it makes it 10x more difficult to understand and enjoy the forums

·
Is it October 1st yet??!!
1,687 Posts
The mobile sucks!!!! I have to change every thread and every page to default layout. Pain in the @#$!!!!!
Please go back to the way it was before.

·
SouthPaw
5,617 Posts
Yeah, I dont like it either.....is it something the mods can fix.

Tim

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Yeh I definitely don't like it

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
I for one like it. But it does seem that once you close default or mobile it should stay that way.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts