Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Placing 2nd or 3rd is fine if you don't mind that no one will ever remember your name.
"Victory might be shallow if not for the magnitude of our competition"

I'm certain Ditmar will remember to his deathbed, the awesome archers he was able to better on the day in Vegas 2010. (unless his dementia worsen):D:D

·
Registered
10,685 Posts
"Victory might be shallow if not for the magnitude of our competition"

I'm certain Ditmar will remember to his deathbed, the awesome archers he was able to better on the day in Vegas 2010. (unless his dementia worsen):D:D
He can always download a copy of the shoot off to help him remember. :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Memories

Placing 2nd or 3rd is fine if you don't mind that no one will ever remember your name.
I came in 106th and I can still remember my name.... hahaha! You gotta start somewhere. If you don't compete you'll never win. :teeth:

Vegas 2010 was a great experience (greatly improved over 1997 when we last attended). Hope life's twists and turns allows us to attend more often.

·
StringMakerExtraordinaire
2,112 Posts
All of the shooters that made it to the shoot off, If they are 100% honest with thier selves, should be happy with where they placed. They are all incredibly talented.

Thier accomplishments should not be diminished simply because they didn't take first place. Don't get me wrong, I like first place as much as anyone else but I can also recognize the hard work it takes for the winner to beat me and be happy for them for it.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Awesome!

I just watched some video on YouTube mostly recurve...Awesome!!! Man I have shot Trad for like 10 years now (and compound) and never even thought to look at the recurve game. I think that it has to do with zero FITA shoots around here but man that was freakn cool. Heck I am still young I just might have to try that.

·
Registered
10,685 Posts
141 - 150 of 150 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.