Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This jacket and pants set is perfect for cold bowhunting adventures offering the Arctic Shield technology that reflects your internal body heat to keep you warmer.

The jacket is a very gently used Arctic Shield H4 Jacket in Mossy Oak Treestand Camo. There is nothing wrong with this Jacket! It's in great shape with no wear on the arm cuffs or neck.

The jacket offer the following features:
- Full zipper
- Zipper pocket on left breast
- Slash hand warmer pockets
- Velcro on both arm cuffs to keep the cold out
- Elastic waist
- Cuffs and waistband are in perfect working order and are not in the least bit frayed (see pictures). When paired with pants this would be a perfect winter hunting outfit!

Camo Pattern: Mossy Oak Treestand
Size: MEDIUM

Arctic Shield H4 Pants in Mossy Oak Treestand Camo. The only thing wrong with these pants is that I've replaced 3 snaps that didn't work quite right. The snaps were replaced with metal snaps that were then covered with a small round piece of camo duct tape. The buttons are very hard to see with the tape, but if this bothers you, they could easily be painted with a small dab of paint.

The pants offer the following featuers:
- Zipper Fly with a top button
- Button secured hand slash pockets at the waist
- Botton secured Cargo pockets on each leg (note right side cargo pocket snap was replaced)
- Zippered legs with 4/snaps on each side for easy on/off with boots! (1 snap on each side has been replaced)
- 2 rear slash pockets

Cuffs and waistbands are in perfect working order and are not in the least bit frayed (see pictures).

Size: MEDIUM

I paid over $200 for the outfit. I'm willing to sell for $120 TYD (lower 48 only).
Payment is by PAYPAL INVOICE only (this provides protection for the buyer and seller).

Let me know if you'd like to see more pictures, I've got plenty

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The outer fabric is a really short nap fabric. Hard to really csll it a fleece but it has a soft touch like fleece but it isnt fleece.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry but I am not sure if you are asking a question. The pants are medium. I wear a 31-32 waist and these fit generously. I can take a pic wearing if helpful.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.