Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While having a discussion about broadheads on another thread today, I was shocked to find out that, according to another AT member, Mechanicals (like my beloved Grim Reapers) are forbidden in the state of Oregon.:mg:
I knew there were places in Canada where they weren't allowed, but I had no Idea there were any in the USA.
I searched in google to try to find out what states don't allow them and turned up no results.
I am planning to travel a little in the next couple of years (lower 48 only) and would like to know what states do not allow mechanicals.

· Premium Member
10,362 Posts
While having a discussion about broadheads on another thread today, I was shocked to find out that, according to another AT member, Mechanicals (like my beloved Grim Reapers) are forbidden in the state of Oregon.:mg:
I knew there were places in Canada where they weren't allowed, but I had no Idea there were any in the USA.
I searched in google to try to find out what states don't allow them and turned up no results.
I am planning to travel a little in the next couple of years (lower 48 only) and would like to know what states do not allow mechanicals.
illegal here in Washington State

· Registered
366 Posts
Mechanicals

They are good to go in Wyoming. :shade:

· Registered
1,612 Posts
All good in MN and ND!!!

· Registered
434 Posts
Legal in AL and FL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.