Archery Talk Forum banner

Are there any dealers that would sell and ship an Alien X to me?

558 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  flinginairos
I am trying to convince the wife to let me get one. There arent any dealers anywhere close to me. I was wondering if there are any dealers I could call and order one and just have them ship it to me. Thanks for the help!:)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
568 Posts
PM -NOV RUT on here and maybe he can help you locate a dealer close to you or give you a number to call about ordering one.

· Just beat Terry Club
9,369 Posts
I am trying to convince the wife to let me get one. There arent any dealers anywhere close to me. I was wondering if there are any dealers I could call and order one and just have them ship it to me. Thanks for the help!:)
You can check with VFT ( he's under my friends) on here. He's suppossed to get some in this week I think.

· Registered
7,807 Posts
Nothing worse than not having a local dealer or one that really does Not want to sell you a specific brand.

Like my Pro Shop..... plenty of us Rytera dealers on Archery Talk who are always happy to help out.

Of course..... with Rytera if you have a local dealer you need to work with them. Support your local dealer first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.