Archery Talk Forum banner

Are these P&Y BUCKS..

1368 37
here are a few pics a friend of mine sent..i will be hunting his property in Ohio Next Weekend...

To me they are shooters..but what will they score??

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
1,437 Posts
The one with his main beams almost touching will I would say. The other, not sure. Both are dandy bucks though! Good luck there in Ohio. I am there the first and third week of Nov!

· Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea never got to hunt there before..i believe the property is in Guernesy Co...'

really lookin foward to it..

yea the one with the main beams touching seems to be a brute..as for the other one his brows are no joke either

· BOW ONLY!
2,591 Posts
The bigger of the two looks like he will go 140 as a 9 point. The other one wont quite make P&Y.

· Registered
111 Posts
i agree the one seems to be a 130 class deer, and the other doesnt seem to have the mass to make it yet. but i would shot either with a grin on my face here in ontario!

· Registered
727 Posts
comparable

thous deer look almost identical to the two i have on the wall. your might have alittle more mass. both of mine scored just shy of 130. mine are the two outside ones. Wildlife Deer Recreation Fawn Trophy hunting

· Chasin Swamp Donkeys
1,916 Posts
Long main beams

I would say by frame size alone.. If the tall 1 is a 10
Its a 150 class buck

Kyle

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.