Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting into target archery, and am going to buy a main rod, but am not sure if I need V-Bars or not. I am 17 and my money is valuable to me. I will be shooting over a dozen competitive shoots over the next few months so I am willing to pay if they help that much. I do get a discount through xtreme(you guys should check them out, they're great), but they will still cost me around $100.

·
Registered
353 Posts
If you want to keep your sponsorship it would propbably be a good idea to leave out your discount price. Just saying...

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you want to keep your sponsorship it would propbably be a good idea to leave out your discount price. Just saying...
ok, sorry...won't happen again.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
It will depend how your bow sets in the hand at full draw. My target bow wanted to fall backwards and lean right. A set of v bars and now that thing just sits in my hand perfect. Some bows only need side bar....just one stabilizer opposite the the sight and rest.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
IMHO, a v bar shoulb be 100% adjustable, not fixed for it to work... what I'm trying t say is get one of those, don't waste money on the fixed ones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts